Make Comment button just under name and IP??

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Wed 27 Jul 2011, 18:01

By failing to do "end" in Ubuntu Firefox 4 I meant specifically under the Charlbury website, for some strange reason. I've come across another website with the same behaviour and in hindsight should have earmarked it for Richard to look into. Probably something to do with evil that is Perl (tin hat and ducks)...

Gary Walker
👍

Wed 27 Jul 2011, 10:54

Firefox 5 Nav Keys work fine!!!

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Wed 27 Jul 2011, 02:05

For some bizarre reason Firefox 4 doesn't do "end" I did think of it! I've had a lot of problems with Unbuntu 11.04, wish I had never upgraded from 10.04... despite the flash problems with the older version.

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Tue 26 Jul 2011, 18:05

There'll be a user preference for that sort of stuff in due course but I'm on deadline with the day job at present!

Mike Williams
👍

Tue 26 Jul 2011, 18:04

Or you could just press your End button. All navigation keys should work. Home, End, Page Up, Page Down,

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Tue 26 Jul 2011, 17:37

As has just been pointed out some threads are becoming one heck of a long way to scroll down to the comment box - perhaps Richard could put in link into each post just under the name and IP box on the left for comments to save these long scrolls. I have no idea how difficult that would be to implement...

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.