Who is not on the website?

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Fri 15 Jul 2011, 16:12

I'm told Little Fishes died a year ago, and the United Nations Association will be on in a couple of weeks.

Anyone else?

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Wed 13 Jul 2011, 11:28

I've been looking at how representative of the groups in Charlbury this website is.

The following groups do not appear on this website (as far as I can see), and that seems a pity because anyone new to the town (and older residents who want to know more) are being deprived of important information.

If you run an organisation that is not listed here, and you want people to know about you, email me with the group's name and the information you want to appear, and it will be listed under 'Community'. You will then be able to update that page yourself as and when you need. If you are a member of such a group, give the secretary a nudge!

Artweeks
Chess Club
Day Centre
Evergreens
Fairtraders
Open Gardens (appears only under Street Fair)
Royal British Legion
Scouts and Guides
Holiday Club
Little Fishes
Probus Club
United Nations Association

The above all appear in the Directory in the Charlbury Chronicle. If any no longer exist, please let Lynette know.

Neither this website nor the Chronicle knows about

Charlbury Exhibition Foundation
Friends of Charlbury Library
Meals on Wheels
Farmers Market
Angling Club

Please forgive any mistakes, post any further errors and omissions here, and help make the website more informative!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.