Student Grants

Emily Algar
👍

Wed 13 Jul 2011, 13:54

Thank you all. I'll start on my application.

KATHERINE GERRISH
👍

Wed 13 Jul 2011, 10:16 (last edited on Wed 13 Jul 2011, 18:40)

If you are under 25, live in Charlbury and have a guaranteed place for a University, College, vocational course or apprenticeship you may apply to the Charlbury Exhibition Foundation for a grant. Write or e mail by 1st October 2011 to CEF, c/o Mrs Kate Gerrish, The Byre 8 Lyneham Farm Cottages Lyneham Oxfordshire OX7 6QP. Email bliss_home@ymail.com. Please give age, schools attended, details of course, and the University or College. Those attending short training courses sponsored by Charlbury Youth Organisations may also apply. Grants are not means tested. Late applications will not be considered

KATHERINE GERRISH
👍

Wed 13 Jul 2011, 10:12 (last edited on Wed 13 Jul 2011, 10:15)

Thanks Judy for re-posting the 2008 entry - I normally advertise for grant applications in late August, around results time. Posters go up all around Charlbury then, as well as a posting on the website. I usually advertise in the Charlbury Chronicle and Leaflet as well. However I am more than happy to post details here now and receive grant applications from now on up to the 1st October deadline. Please note grants are not awarded to students until late October. Please also note the change of address

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Tue 12 Jul 2011, 22:18

Is the deadline the same for this year?

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Tue 12 Jul 2011, 19:35

Its the Charlbury Exhibition Foundation

Emily Algar
👍

Tue 12 Jul 2011, 18:51

Does remember what the organization is called in Charlbury that offers student busaries/ grants etc? I've completely forgotten.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.