Riverside 2011

russell robson
👍

Mon 27 Jun 2011, 08:12

Great event, well done to the organisers and all the helpers.

john h
👍

Sun 26 Jun 2011, 23:39

I would like to thank the organisers of the Riverside Festival for the way the site was cleaned up. I called down there on Thursday to do a post Festival check in preparation to giving a report on Weds Town council meeting. The only litter I found was a five pence piece(put in Poppy box) and a small plastic bottle lid, well done on behalf of The Town Council. John Harrison

Simon Fenn
👍

Tue 21 Jun 2011, 20:27

Thank you John, on behalf of the Fenns! The festival was really special - like Charlbury - and it was a privilege and enormous fun to play.

John Munro
👍

Mon 20 Jun 2011, 10:14

Yet another successful weekend in my opinion. Slight shame about the weather, but didn't seem to dampen the event. Some excellent bands - especially enjoyed The Fenns set which closed the show last night.
Well done to all the organisers and helpers, simply too many to mention individually - you really make Charlbury a special place to live.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.