Parking

graham W
👍

Wed 15 Mar 2006, 08:26

On numerous occasions there seems to be little regard for parking especially by the old Co-op / The Old Three Horseshoes, with cars parked both sides making it difficult for vehicles especially commercial ones. As a rule of thumb I would suggest when you park opposite another car - can a Fire Engine pass!

An old friend of mine was a Fire engine driver and was responding to an emergency, but when they turned down the street of the fire the path was blocked but proceeded down it taking door mirrors and a few wings, and when they tried to claim against the Fire brigrade insurers it was rejected as the had parked irresponsibly

Paul Taylor
👍

Tue 14 Mar 2006, 22:15

The car that keeps parking outside the wedding shop is a landrover discovey this takes all the footpath up are we sposed to walk over it I know it is an off road car but this is out of order

Paul Taylor
👍

Thu 5 Jan 2006, 18:25

Why is the footpath outside the old co/op being used as a car park one car some times has all four wheels on the footpath when his car gets damaged who will he blame. Mindless? thanks for makng us use the road Reg numbers to follow if this carries on

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.