Does anyone use BT broadband with BT vision?

Heather Hill
👍

Wed 1 Jun 2011, 13:46 (last edited on Wed 1 Jun 2011, 13:46)

I too have the same package as Felicity and am very happy with it - it's a lot cheaper than sky. I particulary like the on-demand area which gives you the opportunity to watch programmes that you forgot to record/watch.

Felicity Brooks
👍

Sat 28 May 2011, 11:50

For about 3 years I have had BT phone line (with unlimited Evening and Weekend plan), Broadband (Option 3!) which is £25.60 a month, plus BT Vision with replay extra (replay £3 a month, but worth it). Phone, Broadland and TV all together works out at about £65 a month, including about £20 a month worth of 'On Demand' download film and TV rentals (films c. £4 each). Would be less if you didn't rent anything! Have been pretty happy with the service (which includes Sky Sports if that interest you..) Good Broadband speed. Channel 4 sometimes poor reception, but that's all.

Let me know if you want to know more.

Floss

Christine Battersby
👍

Fri 27 May 2011, 20:24

I use BT broadband on my landline & am extremely happy with it. I've never had any problems, altho' their information about tariffs is really confusing. I do dial 18185 in front of most calls (except at weekends) to cut down dialling costs & also the amount of the rental agreement. On 18185 there's a 5p connection charge & then it's zero pence per minute on normal land line numbers. 0845 nos etc are also cheaper, but not free. 0844 numbers (so the Dr's surgery) don't work on 18185, alas!

I don't use BT vision, but might consider it after digital switchover. At the moment I have freeview built into my TV & DVD sets. I currently have lots of problems with freeview, but decided not to change until after September. Others' info on BT vision & mobile facilities (including any incidental costs) also gratefully received.

Kieran Hood
👍

Fri 27 May 2011, 11:35

Good morning,
I currently use Sky TV with Sky broadband and then pay BT for their phone line (although I never use the phone, it's just to carry the broadband).
I'm thinking of switching to BT broadband with BT vision as it's cheaper.
Does anyone else use these BT products? Are they satisfactory?
Should I be considering anyone else when thinking about broadband in Charlbury?
Many thanks,
Kieran

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.