Gas works Enstone Road

mandy
👍

Wed 9 Mar 2011, 08:02

I'm not sure on that as the gas company have told us (i work at the Bull) that browns lane will not be closed. But thanks for that John.

john h
👍

Tue 8 Mar 2011, 19:57

Mandy

At the junction with Pooles lane and the Enstone road. Left to Bull corner, still Bull Lane to me.

I suggest that once Enstone Rd is complete, work will start on Browns Lane, otherwise Charlbury will grind to a halt.

JH

mandy
👍

Tue 8 Mar 2011, 15:47

and they say browns lane is closed but its not. So where does browns lane start.

Peter Evans
👍

Tue 8 Mar 2011, 11:05

I must say the diversion signs are pretty incomprehensible if attempting to get to the Spendlove Centre by car.

Helen Bessemer-Clark
👍

Mon 7 Mar 2011, 15:48

I have posted under "news" the information given out by Stagecoach and RH concerning the bus routing while Enstone Road is closed. If you know of travellers who do not use the internet, do, please, let other people know of these changed routings. Thanks. Helen Bessemer-clark, PTR Town Council.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.