Wedding services

David McCutcheon
👍

Wed 2 Mar 2011, 08:22

Neil Hanson is an excellent wedding photographer, based in Finstock.

www.nordicpics.co.uk/

mandy
👍

Wed 2 Mar 2011, 07:44

I also have lots of friends that do lots of wedding things like ie discos chair covers wedding cakes and florist photographer. Let me know if you would like any of these numbers.

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Wed 2 Mar 2011, 00:57

Based on Laura's wedding last year,
Photography - Beder Photography
Make up - www.victoriahooker.com
Hair - Maredy in Charlbury
Cars - Brides Travel in Abingdon
Flowers - Minster Flowers - dee@minsterflowers.co.uk

I can give you numbers for all sorts of people - Chair covers, pew ends, disco etc etc etc!!

Kat Patrick
👍 1

Tue 1 Mar 2011, 23:27

Wouldn't want to take anything away from Dave because he's a really nice guy, but I haven't ever had any photos done by him, so my personal experience with local photographers is Beder Photography. See bederphotography.com/

Ian Staton
👍

Tue 1 Mar 2011, 21:14

Unique and completely unique personalised Wedding Stationery available from Vif Images in Charlbury. Contact us by email or on 01608810133

mandy
👍

Tue 1 Mar 2011, 17:48

Fabulous flowers are very good there website is www.fabulousflowers.biz
I also have a friend who is a party planner so if you want the stress taken out of it her name is Tina noble.

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Tue 1 Mar 2011, 16:49

Dave Murphy takes very nice wedding photos and is based in Charlbury.

(Incidentally, could I encourage people to post here rather than just e-mailing Helen if possible - it's good to make the knowledge available for everyone!)

Helen Wilkinson
👍

Tue 1 Mar 2011, 13:39

We are in the process of organising our son?s wedding (on 1st October) and are interested in hearing of any personal, local recommendations for the following services:

Florist, Photographer, Wedding Cars, Stationery, Hair & make up (at home).

helen@thewilkinson.co.uk

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.