Theft

Robin Taylor
👍

Tue 1 Mar 2011, 16:49

And now our wheelbarrow seems to have been liberated from our back garden in Enstone Road, sometime over the last week. (only noticed when I came to barrow the recycling boxes down the drive for collection}. We've had a good look round nine acres in case it was cosying up to John's broom, but no luck. If anybody's seen it (it's brown) could you let me know? Thank you.

Derek Collett
👍

Mon 28 Feb 2011, 21:30

This could well be an exciting new plot line in the next series of Midsomer Murders John!

John Dora
👍

Mon 28 Feb 2011, 19:48

Happy to say it's been reunited with its owners and our thanks go to John who found it in Nine Acres' Field and brought it back to us and to Peter who'd seen it on its travels.

John Dora
👍

Sun 27 Feb 2011, 07:15

It's been seen in the Wychwood Paddocks school playing field but is no longer there. Might have flown away! lSomeone must have taken it into care for us! if that's you or you or you have seen it please email me at JD@Jdora.net

John Dora
👍

Thu 24 Feb 2011, 21:37

I meant to say 'please email...' and 'Thanks'...!

John Dora
👍

Thu 24 Feb 2011, 21:34

Has anyone seen a traditional natural fibre besom (broom) which has disappeared from our front door in Wychwood Paddocks? Last seen at the weekend.

Looks a bit like the one seen via this link:

www.maaap.de/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/besen_021.jpg

Email me at jd@jdora.net

John

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.