Slow Down !

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Tue 21 Dec 2010, 10:47

Like many due to the snow unable to drive where as a few brave souls have ventured out onto the roads some with 4 x 4's some not but having just walked up Enstone road the cars that were driving down were driving as if there was no snow at all ! Please remember some people are walking on the road as its the safest place to walk if your driving at normal speed and have to slam your brakes on what do you think is going to happen ? just think about it.

Also whilst I'm having a whinge if your passing a walker on the outskirts of Charlbury in your 4x4 why not stop and offer them a lift like me they may not require one but all the same it would be nice to at least be offered having spoken to a lady the other day who was offered a lift but she said that she couldn't accept due to the fact she feared whether it was a legitimate offer of not, isn't it a shame what this country has turned into.
anyway that's my rant for this festive season wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and just to let you know Cotswold Frames is open up to and inclusive Christmas Eve.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.