Italian takeover at Chloes. May 30th/31st and June 6th/7th

Kate Allison
👍

Mon 6 May, 12:22

We now have an eventbrite page up and running for anyone wanting to buy tickets online, or you can just email me kate.chloescharlbury@gmail.com if you'd rather buy them direct.

here is the link: bit.ly/chloestakeover

Thanks!

Kate

Kate Allison
👍 4

Thu 25 Apr, 08:10

Hi everyone!

We are really excited to announce the Golosi team will be doing an Italian take over at Chloe’s whilst she is away for May half term and 1st week of June.

We will be doing a selection of small plates, a mix of all your favourite antipasto and cicchetti, with possibly some Sicilian style pizza and desserts,  menu to be confirmed soon! 

There will be 2 sittings 6-6.30pm & 8-8.30pm on both the Thursday & Friday nights of those weeks. £35 a head with drinks available from the bar. Slightly different format in terms of seating this time, so each party will have their own table, less italian wedding and more italian restaurant style! 

Details:

Chloes Charlbury, Alder house, Market Street, OX7 3PH

Thursday 30th & Friday 31st May - 6-6.30pm OR 8-8.30pm

Thursday 6th & Friday 7th June - 6-6.30pm OR 8-8.30pm

Please email me at kate.chloescharlbury@gmail.com for reservations, or pop in and see me at Chloe’s to book. And as always let me know any dietary requirements!

Looking forward to cooking for you again!

Kate & Fabrizio

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.