Help with accounting software and VAT returns

Tim Gosling
👍 1

Tue 2 Apr, 23:14

Elaine. The VAT registration limit is £90,000, so if you are turning over less than that figure you do not need to register for VAT.

Ben Manson
👍 1

Tue 2 Apr, 20:05

Hi Elaine 

Happy to help with this. I use QuickBooks myself. Just pop me a message 

Elaine Kazimierczuk

Tue 2 Apr, 18:31

I'm looking for someone to help me get going with Quickbooks for my accounts. I'm an artist, in business as a sole trader, with pretty uncomplicated income and expenditure, but I am not very good with software, so I need help to set this up. Currently I use a spreadsheet which I send to my accountant, but I want to use a system such as Quickbooks which enables me to link to my bank account. HMRC are going to require accounts to be kept in the form in the near future in any case, so I need to get on with it. I'd also like help with VAT. I live in Charlbury.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2023. Contributions are the opinion of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.