LOCAL BAND WANTED!

Claire Whitaker
👍

Sat 30 Mar, 06:28

Thanks for the suggestions, much appreciated.

Charlie M
👍

Fri 29 Mar, 14:30

Is that the same Rollright Stones who played at Cropredy Festival on 4th August 1979?

Francis Kenneth Brown
👍

Fri 29 Mar, 12:22

Hi Claire,

I would like to suggest my own band, The Rollright Stones.  I live in Hailey, although the other bans members are Oxford and Hampshire.  We cover lots of popular party music from the 60's, 70's and onwards.  We are a 4 piece, guitar, bass, drums and singer.  We mostly play in Hampshire, where we do fetes, charity events and parties.  Been together 20+ years, so are not youngsters!!  Nearly all our gigs are repeat bookings, which says something for our popularity.  If you drop me an email to ken@pierscourt.co.uk I can send you a couple of recent set lists so you see what to expect.  We look for about £400 for a private party, and would play 2 -3 hours if required.  I look forward to hearing back from you,

Kind regards,  Ken

Miranda Hayes
👍

Fri 29 Mar, 12:16

https://differentwavelengths.uk/

Different Wavelengths are a North Oxfordshire based Rock and Pop Covers Band who will not disappoint and have quickly established themselves as one of the "go to see" bands in the area. Different Wavelengths are a five-piece band made up of quality musicians, who pride themselves on a great sound combined with a fun and dynamic performance. Their eclectic setlist is both well known yet full of surprises, delivering a great mix of authentic versions and mash-ups.

Charlie M
👍 1

Fri 29 Mar, 11:30 (last edited on Fri 29 Mar, 14:31)

I second The Stonesfield Village Idiots ... and I wish we could have them back at Street Fair too!

Rod Evans
👍 1

Fri 29 Mar, 09:36

Stonesfield Village Idiots - a lot of them though!

Paul D Jenkins
👍

Fri 29 Mar, 08:31

https://www.escapadetheband.com/

Local band that are excellent. We have booked them for the Oktoberfest amongst others!!

Claire Whitaker
👍

Fri 29 Mar, 07:26

Any suggestions for a band that covers 70’s music onwards for a small private party in September?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.