Laundry service

Wendy Bailey
👍

Mon 22 Apr, 23:35

My apologies the contact details are 07709 400579,  (I got one digit wrong). 

Kate Smith
👍 1

Mon 22 Apr, 10:23

Thanks Wendy , but that number doesn't seem to be recognised and I can't find her online - would love to support her if possible!

Wendy Bailey
👍 1

Sat 20 Apr, 08:37 (last edited on Sat 20 Apr, 08:38)

Hi Kate, Karla started "Myhomelinen"  in Chippy, and offers a collection and delivery service.

Kate Smith
👍

Sat 20 Apr, 08:28

I’m sure I saw a comment that our lovely post lady Carla has now opened a laundry service – but I can’t find any details. Does anybody know what it is called or how I could find it?
Wendy Bailey
👍 2

Thu 28 Mar, 17:24

Contact details for the laundry service as requested, 07708 400579. I know several Charlbury residents that use this service. .. 

Alan F Harrison
👍

Tue 26 Mar, 21:36

thanks both for your help.

Michael Flanagan
👍 6

Tue 26 Mar, 07:37

This may not be quite what you're looking for: but the Witney Laundrette is jolly handy if one of your machines decides to pack up just when you need a batch of stuff washing or drying.

Its official address is  65 Hailey Rd OX28 1HJ (01993 705077), but its front door is actually in Taphouse Ave, which is the road leading into a housing estate about 100yds towards Witney from the BP station, on the other side from the BP,  on the road from Charlbury into central Witney.

It has attended service if you don't feel inclined to load the machines and hang about, though the attenders' hours can be a touch irregular. It also takes cards if you can't be faffed trying to find coins. With luck, it's possible in the middle of the day to leave a weeksworth of dirty washing, go and do a supermarket shop at Sainbury's, Lidl or Waitrose and collect your clean, dry, clothes on the way home. But if the timings don't quite work, the attender might go off about 3 pm, and you might have to return the following morning.

So not necessarily 100% perfect for all Charlburians. But a lot less of a nuisance than clothes having to wait for the repair people to fix the machine.

Wendy Bailey
👍

Mon 25 Mar, 21:55

Yes, it's called Myhomelinen.  If you contact me  via mail box, tomorrow I will get her phone number.

Patricia Ellis
👍

Mon 25 Mar, 19:44

Does anyone know of a laundry service near Charlbury? I would love to hear about it.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.