Speeding

Clare Mackintosh
👍

Wed 23 Nov 2005, 09:25

For those of you who haven't met me, I am the police sergeant in charge of Chipping Norton and the surrounding area. Following the recent public meeting in Charlbury (thank you to all who attended) a number of priorities were identified. These will be tackled by the Neighbourhood Action Group.

One of the next items to be tackled by the Neighbourhood Action Group (NAG) is speeding. If you would like us to look at a particular stretch of road, please post here or e-mail chippyneighbourhood@thamesvalley.pnn.police.uk

Please be as specific as you can with the location and also the time of day. Remember that your NAG is looking at the whole area (Chippy, Charlbury, the Bartons, the Wychwoods etc) so all information is helpful.

If you would like to be involved in helping resolve speeding problems across the area and could spare some time to do some roadside speed checks, please get in touch. All training and a stylish fluorescent jacket will be provided...

I look forward to hearing your suggestions,
Clare

For an update on your neighbourhood policing team;
http://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/bcu/oxfordshire/bcu-info/oxfordshire/Chipping%20Norton%20Neighbourhood.htm

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.