Mr M Blackmore (Debate)

Malcolm Blackmore
👍 3

Fri 16 Jun 2023, 16:42

No, just a particularly fertile patch of articles which I innocently thought impinged upon interests - pollution, riparian, global heating, electoral democracy in our increasingly vulnerable liberal democracy etc etc etc ... might provoke some debate. Some discussion of tactical voting, constituency boundary change etc ensued.

I also have severe injuries from youthful mishaps on building sites and fibromyalgia/me which mean I am spatey like a little river - do more some weeks, relapse the next...

I've got some more hopefully comment provoking items from science journals and book reviews from subscriber-only content with reference to Charlbury's future been meaning to post to stir up debate but been too fatigued to get it together. The section here is, of course, to be "debate".

Phil Morgan
👍 5

Sat 3 Jun 2023, 13:00

Golly gosh, Malcolm!  I see that you have provided 9 out of the last 13 posts on this page. Are you going for some sort of record?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.