FRESH FISH AND SEAFOOD EVERY WEEK

Rhona Walker
👍 1

Wed 22 Mar 2023, 20:47

That’s brilliant thanks.  I had stopped going to the van when she changed the day to Wednesday as I couldn’t get there on that day, so it’s great to know I can catch her on Tuesdays at Fiveways.  Lovely fresh fish…..

Rachel Brushfield
👍

Wed 22 Mar 2023, 16:43

Jane Fisher travels down to Charlbury on Tuesday afternoons, having been to the fish market, stays overnight in Oxfordshire and travels back to Grimsby Wed pm, so you can get her fresh fish/seafood on either day if you let her know in advance if you want it delivered to your home, or meet her at her van: 

a) The bus stop by Fiveways junction near the allotments 5pm every Tuesday

Or

b) In Central Charlbury opposite the Cornerhouse. 1.30-3pm every Wednesday.

Rhona Walker
👍

Wed 22 Mar 2023, 13:52

Is Jane Fisher now bringing fish to Charlbury on Tuesdays and Wednesdays?

Rachel Brushfield
👍 3

Tue 21 Mar 2023, 17:53

Every week Jane Fisher of Grimsby Fish gets up at 3am to go to the fish market in Grimsby, and brings it fresh to us Charlbury.

Let’s support her.

You can pre-order by texting or e mailing Jane on Monday or Tuesday morning, or set up a regular order.

M 07811 254325

E mail brianfisher2705@gmail.com

And Jane will deliver it to your home.

Or collect from her fish van either:

a) The bus stop by Fiveways junction near the allotments 5pm every Tuesday

Or

b) In Central Charlbury opposite the Cornerhouse. 1.30-3pm every Wednesday.

Today’s selection included: scallops, mackerel (whole + fillets), prawns, kippers, monk fish, sea trout, farmed salmon, dover sole, hake, sea bream, haddock, cod, and more.

Cook it fresh or freeze it, freshly frozen.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.