Dementia, ageing, or just forgetful + sleep help (Debate)

Miles Walkden
👍 18

Thu 16 Mar 2023, 07:49

Read the room James.

Charlie M
👍 10

Thu 16 Mar 2023, 06:58

James, you know very well that you are supposed to ask Mummy first if you want to play on the computer.
Run along now ...

Martin Ellis
👍 5

Wed 15 Mar 2023, 23:19

Spit my dummy out? That’s rich coming from the bloke pawing at the bulls windows publicly whining about how the reopening has been delayed. You spout so much nonsense you’ve got yourself convinced. 

James Norris
👍 1

Wed 15 Mar 2023, 20:55 (last edited on Wed 15 Mar 2023, 21:21)

To give Miles his due, he’s looked about and truly thought of where the market opportunity is and carved out a business. What does Charlbury have lots of?

Martin, just because I sent you packing with your tail between your big tory legs in the Bull thread, don’t spit the dummy out. @Suzie, lots more comments to be shared still to come, a different point of view isn’t necessarily inflammatory.

Martin Ellis
👍 30

Tue 14 Mar 2023, 18:46

Glad to see I’m not the only one that sighs at the sight of James’ nonsensical comments 😂😂

Suzie Williams
👍 35

Tue 14 Mar 2023, 14:56

Hey James, you’re on to something here! Perhaps you could create a single thread and post all your often unnecessarily inflammatory comments that seem to be your wont there instead of all over the forum, then those of us who don’t want to continually read them, can merrily skip by your ‘single thread’. Now there’s a thought 😂

Miles Walkden
👍 30

Tue 14 Mar 2023, 14:27

James I do apologise. I realise we are only here to listen to your well-rounded and balanced comments that everyone in Charlbury has been enjoying, and not at all berating, over the past few months. Please note all, if it's not relevant to James please keep it down.

James Norris
👍 4

Mon 13 Mar 2023, 18:31

Miles, can you keep this to a single thread please?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.