Fri 4 Apr 2014: Annual Parish Meeting
This event is in the past.
At 8pm in the Memorial Hall. Agenda:
1. To receive and confirm the minutes of the last Annual Parish Meeting.
2. To hear the remarks of the Chairman on the Council's work during the last year.
3. To hear the remarks of the County and District Councillors with special reference to Charlbury.
4. To elect Parish representatives to serve on the Conservation Advisory Committee and Centenary Woodland Committee.
5. To hear reports from Charity, Trust and Management Committee chairs.
6. To receive a report from the Chairman of the Corner House & War Memorial Hall Committee.
7. To consider resolutions of which seven days' written notice has been given.
8. To deal with questions raised by parishioners.