I am a professional musician residing in Charlbury, Oxon. I have a visual and hearing impairment and although I am keen to maintain my independence I require regular support to do certain activities. I am looking for help during the week (approx 5 hours per day) and occasional weekends (3 hours per day) at a pay rate of £9.50 an hour and £10.50 on weekends which is managed through a payroll system.
Some flexibility is desirable as I employ two other PAs who help on weekdays and weekends so you would be part of a team. Reliability and commitment are incredibly important to me so I would like to invest in someone who is looking for longer term work.
You will need your own transport and mileage costs incurred at work will be paid at standard rate.
I have a cat!
• Assistance with shopping, cooking, light housework and medication.
• Making outfits
• Admin duties which include dealing with correspondence, emails, filing and appointments.
• Driving to help with shopping, appointments, attending social activities and gigs.
• Support with performing live-stream gigs and social media presence.
• No personal care is needed.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills.
• Ability to cook from fresh ingredients.
• Good fashion sense
• IT skills - especially using a Mac and iPhone and their applications.
• UK driving license and own transport.
• Flexibility to cover some planned and last-minute absences and occasional evenings
• Gardening skills.
• Knowledge and experience of my various musical tasks pertaining to my profession. If you don’t have these skills but are willing to learn quickly (e.g. using free help resources online) then this would be equally helpful.
• Non-smoker preferable.
• No preference to male or female.
For more information please contact:
Elena Piras email@example.com