Charlbury Primary School are looking for governors who would be keen to make a substantial difference to the lives of the children in the community.
Since our last OFSTED in March 2019 the school has undergone many significant changes. The school became part of the River Learning Trust in December 2019 and a new headteacher started in January, This is an exciting opportunity to make a strategic impact in a school at the start of a journey of rapid improvement.
We can offer you:
• Opportunities for professional development through the River Learning Trust
• A cohesive governing body keen to make a difference
• A professional, committed and friendly staff team
Last but not least, we can offer an incredible group of children!
The right candidate will have:
• A belief that every child, no matter what their life story, deserves an outstanding education
• The ability to challenge and support the school at a strategic level
• An existing knowledge of health & safety, finance, operations and/or HR would be highly desirable.
If you’re interested in the role then please email the school through email@example.com
Charlbury Primary School and The River Learning Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and preventing extremism. All staff are expected to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subjected to an enhanced DBS check. The River Learning Trust is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from a range of backgrounds to represent diversity in line with our schools' community.
If you are interested in applying, please contact the Headteacher, Mr Scott Lewis, on 01608 810354 or firstname.lastname@example.org