This role will primarily involve general administration for the company.
Hours of Work:
- Pareto FM are currently flexible with the hours required for this role. We are seeking the correct candidate and final hours can be agreed as on negotiation.
- Working hours typically range between 4 to 6 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
- Ideally the role would start between 8:30 am to 10:00 am, this is dependent upon the candidate’s requirements.
Place of work:
What to expect
- The hourly rate will be £10.00 per hour.
- Holidays entitlement will be 20 days per year, plus bank holidays.
- Work is entirely office-based.
Responsibilities and Duties
General Finance Administration
- Code and check invoices, match invoices back to purchase order.
- Entering data into finance system.
- File invoices and statements.
- Process staff expenses and credit cards
General Administration Duties
- General purchasing of online items
- Placing job adverts on various websites
- Arranging interviews for management
- Calling out sub-contractors to complete tasks at other sites
- Collecting insurance details from contractors & central updating spreadsheet
- Collating Director expenses
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Maintain supplier database including completion of credit applications
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and scanning.
- Operational Contract support to regional management.
- General Administration tasks including answering calls.
Qualifications and Skills
You will need to have:
- attention to detail.
- strong organisational skills.
- self motivation and self discipline.
- liaising with staff in other departments and with external suppliers.
- oral and written communication skills.
- tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality.
- reliability and honesty.
- ability to use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain records and spreadsheets.