Sat 25 Feb: Pop up Italian Restaurant: One night only
Think of it as a very short Italian mini-break without having to fly!
Following last year's delicious and impromptu Valentine's meal, this year we have an evening of Italian fine dining presented by our master chef.
For one night only, a romantic dinner to be held in the Memorial Hall Garden Room. Four courses with a welcome drink, coffee and extras. Numbers strictly limited, please book in tables of 2, 4 or 6. Pre-booking and full pre-payment essential. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01608 811507 with your menu choice from the list below. Payment can be made by cheque to CCCA, c/o M Glasgow, Noah's Ark, Market St, by latest 17th February.
• Welcome cocktail
• Zuppa di Minestrone with biscotti al formaggio (v)
• Insalata di Niçoise
• Amuse bouche (v)
• Pollo à limone with patate rosmarino al forno and winter salad
• Pork medaglione in creamy mushroom sauce with papardelle and green vegetables
• Polenta con fungi e formaggio gorgonzola (v)
• Torte al cioccolata with mascarpone ice cream and salted caramel sauce
• Caramelised oranges in syrup with brandy snaps
• Italian formaggio and accompaniments
• Coffee or tea with almond kisses