Survey information (Neighbourhood Plan)

Mark Sulik
👍

Tue 14 Feb 2017, 17:11

what ever happened to the survey that was undertaken by the under 16's ?

Meryl Smith
👍

Sat 11 Feb 2017, 15:43 (last edited on Sat 11 Feb 2017, 15:44)

Quite right to complain, Dave.
But, as it happens, your post has crossed with emails which have now gone out to all the volunteers who came forward in December. We are planning a launch event for the different Follow-Up Groups on 16 March - the timing deliberate in order to allow publicity to appear in the March Chronicle - we want as many people to know about the Groups as we can.
As lead for the Neighbourhood Forum's Community Action Plan Group I take full responsibility for this late acknowledgement but do hope that you and all the other volunteers will still be willing to help us move forward with ideas and action.

David Court
👍

Thu 9 Feb 2017, 19:57

At the presentation evening back in December last year I like a lot of people signed up to assist in various groups
It is now two and half months since that meeting and there has been no contact or even a simple e-mail acknowledgement to volunteers.
There is no excuse for this in my mind if you want people to volunteer then you need to be in contact straight away to at least let them know that something is happening
It seems this initiative is going the way of the neighbourhood plan -down the drain?

Peter Evans
👍

Fri 9 Dec 2016, 12:24

John Hole ?" Co-Chair
Graham Terry ?" Co-Chair
Eileen Kenrick ?" Treasurer
Tim Crisp
Rod Evans
Simon Fenn
Catherine Goyder
Mark Gregory
Sachin Gupta
Tony Merry
Liz Reason
Sarah Routley
Chris Sharpe
James Styring
Meryl Smith

The minutes are available at www.charlburyneighbourhoodforum.org.uk/?page_id=120
unfortunately the last one appears to have been on 13th August 2015

Phil Morgan
👍

Thu 8 Dec 2016, 12:47

Well, Dave, it took me ages to get the names and I can't really replicate what I did.
It might be a test of the efficiency of the Forum to see how long it takes for you and I to get the advice we need.

David Court
👍

Sun 4 Dec 2016, 21:10

Phil
Perhaps you can let others know how we find this information as like you I would like to see the names and the minutes
Sadly for me the meeting provided no real information since the survey was such a poor document that it will only be when we see the analysis of the comments that people made that we will see if it has any value
I must say a pie chart showing the various values of houses has no relevance
In my view having lived in Charlbury for 36 years the town is still as good as it always was and a lot of us are living in properties that were controversial when built

Phil Morgan
👍

Fri 2 Dec 2016, 11:51

Thanks to all Forum volunteers for the very helpful meeting last night.
At the meeting I asked about the membership and minutes of Forum meetings as I could not find them on the website. Simon Fenn told me how to find the membership list of 15 names and I've now got that. I still don't know how to get the minutes of meetings.
My enquiry was prompted by concern that, because the Forum is sponsored by the Town Council, it has to be transparent to the townspeople in whose name debates are conducted and decisions made.

David Court
👍

Mon 28 Nov 2016, 17:29

I have been checking since the 25th and still no sign I would like to read it before the meeting on Thursday I understand that at the drop in on Saturday nobody new what was Happening?

Rich F
👍

Mon 28 Nov 2016, 11:21

Is the report available? (I couldn't see it on the website)

lucy Crane-Lupton
👍

Sat 19 Nov 2016, 16:24

First results of a survey distributed to every home in Charlbury are ready for presentation.
The Charlbury Neighbourhood Forum is holding two public events to give everyone the chance to see the results and join the discussion. We are really keen to hear your comments.

You can:
• Drop in for a daytime chat at the Corner House in the Morris Room on 26th November any time between 10am and 3pm, and/or

• Come along to an evening public meeting 1st December at 7:30 pm in the War Memorial Hall.

Discussion at the public meeting will be accompanied by a few slides with graphics .
You can also read a written report on the survey results, available on the Charlbury website on the 25th November: www.charlburyneighbourhoodforum.org.uk

Russell Ingham
👍

Tue 1 Nov 2016, 21:55

Liz,
If l can also help then please contact me: 01608 810361 or russellingham021@btinternet.com

David Court
👍

Sun 30 Oct 2016, 12:36

Liz
What do you need volunteers to do as I am happy to help
Contact No. 01608 811031 or david.court@tesco.net

Liz Reason
👍

Sun 23 Oct 2016, 17:09

Any volunteers to help?

Neighbourhood Plan
👍

Sat 22 Oct 2016, 20:37

This topic will give further information about the survey as it progresses
Firstly A clarification the analysis that we are doing is not filtering out what people entered; this will be presented in full, but more making the answers more readily understood by graphical presentation and in some cases categorising entries that apply to a similar topic.
On a survey of this size and complexity this is not a trivial process.
There are nearly 600 columns and 1500 lines for both surveys together so that's a lot of data
Once it has been independently checked against the forms this will be publicly available (in the anonymous form of the survey) but without collating and preferably presenting it graphically it would be difficult to make sense of
We hope this answers all queries raised on the main forum

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.