Access Gate to Ticknell Piece at the top of centenary wood, (Admin discussions)

Paul Taylor
👍

Thu 22 Nov 2012, 20:01

Not (Very angry response) common sense you have not answered the question why tax payers should pay when its your legal obligation to keep your dog under control it matters not where you work. Read todays papers baby dies from a single bite from a small Jack Russell please keep your dog under control by childrens play area.

Amanda
👍

Thu 22 Nov 2012, 10:23

Wow that was a very angry response. I am not the only dog walker that walks my dogs off the lead in that Park. unfortunately the cats in that area have become a real attraction for a lot of the dogs in that area.I am also a tax payer and work for OCC so I feel that I do have a right to request a more secure fence to be fitted.

Paul Taylor
👍

Wed 21 Nov 2012, 22:02

Please explain why tax payers should pay for this your dog should be under your control or on a lead.

Amanda
👍

Fri 16 Nov 2012, 09:21

Hi I have recently had a problem with my young dog running through the gate/fence next to the childrens play area in Ticknell piece road to chase the cats there. This had led to a complaint to the police. The problem is not the dog chasing the cats as that is quite normal, it is the fact that the gate and fence make it easy for dogs to escape the field onto the housing estate.
I have written to the town council requesting that the gate & fence are made dog proof. I know that my dog is not the only dog venturing away from the field so I am requesting that if anyone else has had the same issues there, could they please write to council also requesting a secure fence & gate please.
Amanda.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.