Posting issues (Admin discussions)

Suzanne Flynn
👍

Tue 23 Aug 2016, 22:17

Richard,I have redone my post re the Macmillan Cancer Care Coffee Morning however the photo,which I have redone is still totally blurred and illegiblle

Suzanne Flynn
👍

Tue 23 Aug 2016, 12:41

Richard,I am new to this so not sure what I am doing! Sorry!
I posted an event and not only is the date year wrong but the attachment photo is illegible and blurred.
Please could you remove it for me and I will attempt to repost it.
Many thanks and apologies.

Suzanne Flynn
👍

Tue 23 Aug 2016, 12:40

I posted an event and not only is the date year wrong but the attachment photo is illegible and blurred.

Suzanne Flynn
👍

Tue 23 Aug 2016, 12:40

Christine Battersby
👍

Wed 7 Mar 2012, 10:44

Richard, I've had the same problem. I've just posted on the Geystones thread, but the text has simply disappeared. Please can you look into this for me. Thanks!

Charlotte Penn
👍

Tue 17 Jan 2012, 05:12

Richard, there seems to be issues with some of my postings not appearing. And, there is another posting from another person, of which I cannot read, if I click on her name. Her name is not on my ignore list.

Why is this happening?

Many thanks in advance

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2023. Contributions are the opinion of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.