Role: Central Administrator Start Date : Immediate
Location : Spendlove Business Centre, Charlbury
- Purchase Ledger Clerk.
- Code and check invoices, match invoices back to purchase order.
- Entering data into finance system.
- File invoices and statements.
- Deal with purchase enquiries, produce supplier remittances
- Resolve any queries relating to purchase invoices with site management.
- Process staff expenses and credit cards
- Contract Renewal support.
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Maintain supplier database including completion of credit applications & insurance expiration management.
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and scanning.
- Operational Contract support to regional management.
- General Administration tasks including answering calls.
- Procurement Duties
- Adhoc Purchases
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Organizing delivery and courier of items to sites
- Basic IT setup of new equipment. Training will be provided.
- attention to detail.
- strong organisational skills.
- self motivation and self discipline.
- liaising with staff in other departments and with external suppliers.
- oral and written communication skills.
- tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality.
- reliability and honesty.
- ability to use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Ideally some previous experience in an accounts processing role.
- Pareto FM are currently flexible with the hours required for this role. We are seeking the correct candidate and final hours can be agreed as on negotiation.
- Working hours typically range between 7 to 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
- Ideally the role would start between 8:30 am to 9:30 am, this is dependent upon the candidate’s requirements.
What to expect
- Holidays entitlement will be 20 days per year, plus bank holidays.
- Work is entirely office-based.
- The nature of the role is to support colleagues and projects rather than to take a lead.
- Please note the office can occasionally be quiet and some days the candidate will be working alone.