Adverts

Looking to get on the ladder or know somebody that is?

This advert was posted 69 days ago and may no longer be relevant.

We are looking to sell our beautiful home located in Enstone... it's shared ownership with Sovereign Housing - a great way to get on the ladder as we did, now we're able to move on and buy outright. Hopefully this home can benefit somebody else trying to get on the ladder. It's a 60% share for a fixed price of £172,500. So you only need to get a mortgage for this amount and you pay a small rent on the other 40% to sovereign. It's a bright and spacious 2 bedroom house perfect for young couples or couples with young family. Big garden, bright spacious bedrooms, good kitchen with space for a dining table, bright lounge with double opening patio doors to garden, drive that fits 2 cars. If interested DM me and I can give you full info. Thanks

christopher edeson · Wed 9 Jan, 12:32 · Link


Charlbury Website © 2012-2019. Contributions are the opinion of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.